- My name is Ellen.
- I'm almost 23.
- I'm addicted to all things twitter.
- My husband is William.
- He's almost 27 (shh don't tell him I told you.)
- I have PCOS and MTHFR.
- We recently decided to quit TTC and I went off all my meds (prometrium, femara, estradiol, BA, Folic Acid, metformin.)
- I've had a few miscarriages and they still sting.
- I pretty much can't stand pg people who haven't stuggled with IF (yes I'm still bitter and I don't care what anyone thinks about it.)
- I'm currently reading Silent Sorority, which I recommend to everyone, IF or not.
- My car got broken into yesterday and I'm still effing pissed. The stole my gps stuff, mp3 player and all it's accesories, 3 pairs of sunglasses, an old cell phone, phone chargers for every cell phone I've had in the past 2 years, and some shoes.
- I have a 4 month old long haired chihuahua named Lily.
- Lily has more dresses than I do.
- I'm a nanny and work part time for a medical staffing company in the NICU, PICU, Peds and SAU.
- I'm going to school to be a pharmacist and I love the shit out of Chemistry.
- I've got about 5 1/2 years of school left.
I can't wait to "meet" you all! Drop me a line if you are living child-free not by choice and have given up TTC. I'd love to connect with you!