Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update

I haven't really felt like updating lately so here goes....

I'm now on the 2nd cycle of infertility treatment... only a few more months to go before we give up for a while. I'm still getting any and all side effects of the drugs. I used to be active on a couple of babycenter.com boards but have recently given that up. On one of them it just got to be too depressing to sign on and read everyone's bitch about their horrible pregnancy... even people talking about getting abortions if they found out something was wrong with their baby. Are you freaking kidding me? And another girl is getting a divorce and is 12 weeks pregnant. How come those people can have successful pregnancies and my body won't allow be to carry a child? (Trish... not our board :P)

School started yesterday but I don't have my first on campus class until tonight. I'm still working full time so that should be interesting. William and I also booked a vacation to VEGAS! I'm so excited! We've never been before so it'll be awesome. It'll be for his birthday but it would have also been my due date for the most recent pregnancy so it will be nice not to be here. We'll be flying out November 12th and come back November 17th.... so 6 days and 5 nights :)

Well I guess I better get back to cleaning the house.

2 comments:

Polka Dot said...

I found your blog through Lost and Found. I, too, have pcos (annovulatory, insulin resistant) and the mthfr C677t gene mutation (this one discovered after a loss).

We're now moving towards adoption.

You'll find lots of support through Lost and Found and the women who visit. It's a large, wonderful community.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Hi! Came to welcome you to the blogger world. It's a rough place to be - because of what we're going through not the people - but it's also a great system of advice and support. Best of luck!