Monday, August 25, 2008

"Enjoy this blog because it took away from my husband's attention"

CD 11 - My husband titled this blog.... fyi.

Is anyone else on Estradiol? I take it CD 10-12 but it makes me SOOO sick. The doctor said it wasn't normal but I noticed it last month on these days too, so I know that's what it is.

Today for my Development Psych class my prof posted a bulletin: What are your thoughts on fertility treatments? Are they ethical?


Well of course, you know my opinion... I'm totally for it all! The first lady to respond after me said, "I think ALL fertility treatments are completely unethical. I don't know why anyone would do that when there are millions of kids out there that need homes. People just need to adopt."


Okay... that's great. I think adoption is great... but thus far in my TTC journey infertility drugs are a hell of a lot cheaper than the costs of adoption. And it takes FOREVER sometimes. My husband and I wouldn't even get approved yet because of my age. I might get to adoption someday, but I'm going to try like hell to have my own.

That's my rant for the day! Time to take my meds and lay nauseously on the couch. Thanks for all the new comments today and a special thanks to the Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Eff her. People should really think before they talk!!! What a B.