Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sock it to Me!

See Part 1: The Socks have arrived.

I'm a little late on posting but better late than never! You can read the beginning of the story at the link above. Kym at I'm a Smart One started this wonderful idea to start a sock exchange for the women of IF. As soon as I heard about it I jumped on the chance to participate. Since starting this blog I have met so many wonderful and strong women. This exchange gave us the chance to go from friends at the keyboard to friends in real life. These ladies and their blogs give me the strength to battle infertility. Whether or not we decide on adoption, end up getting pregnant, or decide to live childless, we have wonderful support and success stories to help us through.

I was able to make many more blog connections than just my sock buddy, Jenn. I have spent hours searching the participants. There will be a sock exchange in the fall so make sure you save Kym's page!

1 comment:

UnicornMommy said...

It was because I saw SITM on your blog that I contacted Kym. I was so excited and the person I was paired up with was a perfect match for me.

thanks for the heads up.