I wasn't tagged but felt like participating anyway!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Starting my new temp job on Monday! It's unlike anything I've done before and I get to dress super cute.
2. Next semester (I'm a freak, huh?)
3. Tomorrow's farmer's market where I get to meet Stacy from Good Dog Bakery.
4. Paying off my car (years away but I'm still looking forward to it)
5. Lily's coat to grow all the way in
6. Finishing Silent Sorority
7. Garage saling in the morning just for funsies.
8. Making some extra cash this summer and inching my way out of debt.
8 Things I Did Yesterday: (it's after midnight so I'm doing Friday)
1. Interview at the transplant institute
2. Clothes shopping
5. Made a killer lunch of leftover meatloaf
6. Watched some TV
7. Went to the drug store
8. Twittered for a good portion of the day :)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Buy a house, right now!
2. Grow my hair out
3. Get pregnant
4. Buy a new car
5. Pick out outfits and jewelry without the help of others. I have NO fashion sense.
6. Finish school
7. Travel more
8. Get past this whole baby thing
8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 rock
5. Big Bang Theory
6. Dexter <3
7. Rescue Me
8. Dallas DNA
8 Favorite Fruits:
7. chocolate covered strawberries (that counts, right?)
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
8. United Kingdom
8 Places I've Lived:
1. Broken Arrow, OK
2. Tulsa, OK
3. Bixby, OK
4. Yukon, OK
5. Edmond, OK
Adoption Reform: All We Need is Laws?
5 days ago