Friday, March 27, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

GO SYRACUSE! I don't really know anything about you but I REALLY want you to win!

Friday is usually my long day at school and I can thank the blizzard for remedying that situation. No, no, no... we aren't in the blizzard yet but apparently my school thought we were going to be?! On Thursday they decided the university would close at 2pm on Friday. I'm not really sure which weather channel they were watching, but I'm okay with it. It's now 7:12pm Friday evening. It's still above freezing and it's raining.

My IRL best friend, Angie, got a blog! She hasn't blogged yet but when she does please go welcome her to the blogging world! She's been the best about the whole IF issue. She doesn't say "just relax" or any of that other bullshit. I'm so proud of her. :)

Nothing new to report on the TTC front. I'm bloaty (thanks pre-OHSS) and crampy. It's CD 11... I think. I'll check. Yep. Time to start the Estradiol. Speaking of Estradiol. I've never heard of anyone else taking this. If you are please comment just to let me know that others exist.

4 comments:

Faith said...

We're cheering for Syracuse, too -- and I don't know why, but DH is, so I am!!! I was on estradiol for a short period of time last fall, and didn't have any side effects that I can remember, so it must have been fine. Hope it goes well for you! ICLW.

Carrie said...

I loved your post about the pot head mama wannabes. Nice. Are you pre-OHSS from the Femera? I have it BAD over here and it is no picnic.

Thanks for the congrats on my very early pregnancy test! :) I am hoping with everything that this baby stays.

Hugs,
Carrie

K said...

I am a Cuse Fan!!!!! I have also taken estradol so you are not alone.

Angie Ward Ido said...

My name is in your blog!! :) I love you darling!