Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

William had to go to Texas on business so I'm alone for Valentine's Day. I'm going to try to get some things done around the house and get some studying done. We went out for the "holiday" on Thursday to Outback Steakhouse.

I'm currently on CD 30.... just waiting around for AF. I've finished my 10 days of prometrium so hopefully she'll be here within a few days.

Katie and I started a new board on babycenter.com for couples that have been trying more than a year. We titled it TTC & TTK for 1 year. It is going really well so far. It's nice to have a place to talk where people actually understand. If anyone is interested contact Katie or I and we'll send you out an invite!

My last post said I was going to have a rant... and for the life of my I cannot remember what I was talking about... guess it wasn't that important :) I'm sure by the time the week is over I'll have a new rant.

No comments: